Enjoy Argentina, the vegan way!
Explore the best of Argentina with like minded fellow travelers. The Iguazu Falls, one of the great natural wonders of the world, span over 1.6 miles and are comprised of over 275 distinct falls to form a breathtaking sight. The Perito Moreno Glacier, located in the Patagonia region, is an imposing mass of ice surrounded by endless forests and mountains, and certainly a spectacle that should not be missed by any nature lover. You will enjoy first class accommodation, the best local food at featured vegan restaurants in Buenos Aires, visits to vetted animal shelters and a cooking class by a well known argentinian vegan chef.
US$2,179.00 per person (double room) / single supplement US$589.00
- Absolutely incredible Argentinian vegan food, a fusion of amazing flavors that you have never before tasted.
- A Personalised cooking lesson to learn the secrets of the best local vegan food.
- Handpicked hotels with character featuring great locations, superior service, and all the necessary facilities for a very comfortable stay.
- Close and emotional encounter with rescued animals at 2 vetted sanctuaries.
- Stunning natural wonders, the Iguazu Falls and the Perito Moreno Glacier promise to impress any traveler.
- Make new like-minded friends. Experience this incredible adventure with a group of 18-25 fellow travelers that share your values.